It is a new coating technology for providing linepipes, on shore and offshore, with a barrier to corrosion. It has been widely applied for many pipelines. By using UB sleeve, it allows for continuous coating throughout a pipeline isolating the coating from the welding process during which the heat generated within the pipe will normally burn back the internal plastic coating away from the welding seam. It is effective not only for corrosive protection but also for flow increase and maintenance decrease. So it is profitable and saves money for the users.
- LongForza manufactures and sells API drill pipes with steel grade ranging from E75 to S135 and outside diameter ranging from 2-3/8” to 5-1/2” ,high torque drill pipe with Double Shoulder Tool Joint, and BNK C95S, C105S and C120S drill pipe with special steel for sulfur-containing oil well.
- The production facility and manufacturing process are from NKK Japan. It’s designed annual capacity is 16,800 tons.
- The company was granted the right to use API monogram in MaY,1997 and IS09000 certificate in December, 1997.
- The product is mainly for the drilling of ultra-deep well, horizontal well and extended reach well.
This patching technology requires that the internal coating of the pipeline and that of the sleeve be identical.
- It is easy to be installed for on site construction;
- The sleeve can be varied according to different requirements;
- The original internal coating will be protected against the damage from the heat generated during welding;
- It provides the user with an effective and economic scheme for linepipe construction.
| PDF Sales Sheet for this product.
1 page approx. 84 KB